Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Stress Just Keeps Coming and Coming and Coming...But I'm still here!

Good News/Not So Good News/Bad News


1. Park Merced is willing to let me stay IN MY/MICHAEL'S OLD APARTMENT.
2. I have to provide them with a subsidy from AIDS Housing Alliance and one from Catholic Charities.
3. I have to COME UP WITH A ROOMMATE
4. ... AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!


I am now frantically posting on Craigslist, and every roommate listing service I can find. $950 month. Ocean view. Fully furnished (is it ever!). So far (last 3 hours) only one person (professional woman from Peru) answered, but I expect (hope) more will be able to meet within the next several days. 


If you know of anyone who fits the bill on this one, have them contact me IMMEDIATELY at 415-239-6455 (home/message phone).

No comments:

Post a Comment